Join us June 19 for a special LinkedIn boot camp at the Adelphi education and conference center in Hauppauge, Long Island.
This five-hour session will help you hone your LinkedIn skills, whether you’re looking for work or trying to drive sales. We’ll focus on how to use the free version of LinkedIn to maximize your exposure and networking.
We’ll offer concrete examples and best practices on …
- Creating a profile that stands out.
- Telling the story of your past success.
- Finding the right connections.
- Using people you know to uncover new leads
- Mastering Recommendations and Endorsements
- Getting more people to your LinkedIn profile.
The class is taught in the computer lab at the Adelphi Hauppauge Center so you can follow along with the instruction, and make changes to your profile in real time.
The session runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with three scheduled breaks. Water, coffee and light snacks will be served.
Sign up at http://bit.ly/libootcamp.
Save $20 when you register by May 31.